Is your cat or dog exhibiting a behavior problem?
Looking for a scientific approach to training your pet?
Mary Huntsberry is an Associate Certified Applied Animal Behaviorist based in Montgomery County, MD. She conducts in-home consults on behavior modification for problem behaviors commonly seen in pet dogs and cats. Mary collaborates with various behaviorists across the country in addition to her clients' veterinarian to accurately assess and address a problem. Her scientific approach to animal training often leads to immediate results.
Consults & Dog Training
In addition to in-home consults, Mary offers group and private training and behavior classes including a variety of puppy courses, animal assisted therapy, tricks, and special behavior topics.See all services...
Ms. Huntsberry earned her masters degree in Behavior, Cognition, and Neuroscience from American University in Washington, DC, where she focused on the science of animal behavior.View Mary's résumé...
- Trainers vs. Behaviorists
- Can playing tug make your dog dominant?
- Comparing dogs to wolf-packs
- Do dogs view humans as pack members?
- January Class Offerings! If the bad weather has you stuck inside...
- (via toes - mlkshk)
- (via chinny - mlkshk)
- dogjournal: SPECIAL WASHING MACHINE ACTIVATED BY DOG BARKS...