During a behavior consult, Mary will take a detailed history so that an accurate assessment can be made. She'll identify contributing factors and explain why your pet is exhibiting an unwanted behavior. Sessions result in a customized program, working knowledge of how to implement a training plan, and a written assessment sent to your veterinarian.
Any equipment recommended during an online video consult can be purchased online or hand-delivered for clients within a certain distance from Gaithersburg, MD.
Mary can help you with a number of your pet's issues using positive, scientific training methods.
- Aggression towards people or animals in public
- Aggression towards visitors or other pets in the home
- House training and litter box problems
- Destruction and escape
- Difficulty handling for restraint or grooming
- Fears, phobias, and anxiety
- Home alone / separation problems
- Other problem behaviors
In addition to working with problem behaviors, Mary provides private training sessions on:
- Basic manners
- Preparing for grooming
- Helping new owners avoid frustration and the development of unwanted behaviors with puppy and kitten wellness, socialization, and problem prevention training.
Live Video Classes
Mary offers group training and behavior classes, including a variety of puppy courses, animal assisted therapy, tricks, and special behavior topics. Online classes are conducted via Zoom video conferencing.