Find out simple and easy ways to get your dog to do what you want.
In this booklet you'll learn proven training techniques by dog behavior experts Drs. Hetts and Estep. Inside are easy to understand gentle training tips for dogs that really work! You don't have to train your dog with choke chains, pinch collars, or dominance exercises. There's no need for force, intimidation or confrontation! Use positive reinforcement to create a great relationship with your dog.
Some of what you'll learn:
- Dogs don't compete with their owners to become the leader
- There's no reason to hit a dog - hitting can cause a fearful response to the sight of hands
- When used correctly, food rewards can be powerful and effective
Is your cat peeing outside the box?
This booklet provides 50 easy to understand tips that will help keep kitty in the litter box. Learn solutions to cat urination and spraying problems. Determine whether your cat is marking or finds his or her litter box uninviting. Written by Certified Applied Animal Behaviorists Drs. Hetts and Estep, reading this booklet will help you understand your cat’s bathroom habits, his needs, and the best ways to prevent elimination problems.
Did you know:
- Cats don’t have to be taught how to use a litterbox?
- Loud machines like the washer, dryer or furnace can scare a cat away from his litterbox?
- Most cats like a fine-grained litter?
Dogs don't have to be a mystery! This concise booklet written by world renowned animal behaviorists Drs. Hetts and Estep is a must for all dog owners. Below is just a sample of what you'll learn:
Did you know:
- You can expect your dog to damage or destroy something of value during his life?
- Dogs don’t act out of spite or revenge?
- Dogs need mental stimulation in their lives?