During an in-home consult Mary will take a detailed history so that an accurate assessment can be made. She'll identify contributing factors and explain why your pet is exhibiting an unwanted behavior. Sessions result in a customized program, working knowledge of how to implement a training plan, and a written assessment sent to your veterinarian.
In-Home Consulting for Cats and Dogs
Mary can help you with a number of your pet's issues using positive, scientific training methods.
- Aggression toward people, other dogs or cats
- House training
- Litter box problems
- Destruction and escape
- Difficulty handling for restraint or grooming
- Fears, phobias, and anxiety
- Fighting or chasing the other pets in the home
- Home alone / separation problems
- Introducing dogs and cats
- Other problem behaviors
In addition to working with problem behaviors, Mary can help owners of young dogs and cats avoid frustration and the development of unwanted behaviors with:
- Puppy and kitten wellness, socialization, and problem prevention
- Basic training for manners and much more!
Let Mary help you with your pet's behavior!
Behavior and Training Classes
In addition to in-home consults, Mary offers group and private training and behavior classes including a variety of puppy courses, animal assisted therapy, tricks, and special behavior topics.